FinlandWay® Family for Joyful Learning at Your Home
Help your child to reach those milestones and learn from experts
Welcome to the FinlandWay® Family! ♥
FinlandWay® Family brings you the early childhood education and wellbeing experience from Finland, the world’s leading education system. FinlandWay® Family Members benefit from access to our happy early childhood education methodology and a wholesome child development programme.
Now you can bring Finland’s top education system and expertise to your home with a weekly learning programme, the latest science about life skills development and research-based parenting hacks.
FinlandWay® Family will systematically walk you through your child’s developmental milestones, equip you with programmatic educational activity ideas and valuable information regarding parenting.
Learn how to continue educating your children at home and to support their key milestones, with the help of leading education and early childhood experts!
Our easy to use digital platform ensures our Family Members enjoy learning and development support everywhere, FinlandWay®!
We are launching our exclusive Family Member space soon.
Do you want to be the first to hear more? Leave your email address and we will keep you updated!
Follow us on social media and get all the latest news!
As a FinlandWay® Family Member you will get:
An activity programme designed by top educators and education scientists
- A weekly learning program with simple activity instructions
- Comprehensive learning targets for each activity
- Printable materials
Better Beginnings – Making most of the developmental stages for your child
- Research-based information about your child’s cognitive and socioemotional development
- Self assessments for developmental milestones
- Expert lessons
Parenting with science – Masterclasses for future skills and wellbeing
- A video series on key life skills development and tips on supporting your child: the keys to mathematical thinking, developing resilience, problem-solving skills, confidence, empathy, self regulation, and more
- Master classes on building transversal skills for lifelong learning: critical thinking and learning cultural competence, multiliteracy and IT, interaction and self-expression, taking care of oneself, and more
- Master classes on supporting special needs children
Your Family Member community
- Community support
- Contact with industry experts
- Digital events and Ask the Expert seminars