Safe and accessible learning continues online
Online/Blended learning package for your preschool
Back to School in the New Normal with confidence!
The accessible FinlandWay® Blended Learning support package has been created to help schools across the world to navigate the transition to the new normal with best practices and an enriched online/blended learning programme, including:
- Training teachers in best practices for online and blended learning, by our co-founder and Director of Blended Learning at the University of Helsinki, Dr Jonna Kangas PhD
- Daily FinlandWay® lesson plans, learning materials and learning goals, suited to both classrooms and virtual online classes
- Weekly online support for teachers on how to deliver the methodology, learning programme and targets
- Ad hoc/separately negotiated: Regular live sessions with FinlandWay® teachers for students, expert webinars for parents etc.
Contact us for a solution to your needs
FinlandWay® Virtual Kindergarten
These sessions have been designed by leading early childhood education experts from the University of Helsinki and include activities that will guide children’s learning through play.
Live online sessions are led by our pedagogical experts. The children interact and learn with the teacher and other children for 45-60 minutes.
- Joyful online learning sessions for 4-6-year olds:
- Small groups and a highly interactive style
FinlandWay® Baby and Toddler Online
Have some quality learning time with your little one by joining one of our Baby and Toddler online groups where our pedagogical experts will guide you through some activities that you can continue at home with your toddler.
- Live activity classes for the little ones together with their parent or nanny
- Log in for stimulating activities and advice!
FinlandWay® Learning Webinars
Join our pedagogical experts from the University of Helsinki to learn more about early childhood education.
- Live-streamed activity sessions and webinars
- Check out the next session for your topic or child’s age
- Expert sessions for professional educators